So, I finally have some clarity and time to write this post. If you’ve been reading, you probably realize that the first of two knee replacement surgeries has been completed. I am writing this from my hospital bed!
I finished up the last of crafting organization, ostensibly to clear all the walking obstructions since I will be using first a walker and then crutches during rehab and recovery.
I have a bad habit of collecting too much whenever I start a new project. So, when I found a very cheap way of getting jewelry supplies, I really overdid it. My initial project to display this was novel idea of using an old typesetter drawer and small glass bottles.
What I found however, was that it didn’t even put a dent the amount of supplies that I had. I’ve been working on more of these in the past months,
And all of this was after I created several more shelving units similar to that first one. But I kept pushing and finally have the majority of it stored. Along with the new cabinet that I made (more later on that project) and got it all moved down to the landing to clear the hallway That effectively leads from the master bedroom to the kitchen.
Checking into the hospital for surgery really threw a wrench into plans, but I think it works for now. Or at least until the majority of my recovery is complete.